Getting a perfect body is a dream of all, but rarely we live in the body we desire.
We always crave to have the fittest body and what not, we do to achieve it. We workout..sometimes for hours! Sweat, Go through the pain for weeks, Try and Eat Healthy Food, Prepare the Healthiest 3 Course Meal.
BUT what we tend to forget??
The munchies we snack on!
No matter how low cal, low fat, high fiber & high protein your 3 course meals are, if you’re eating junk in between the meals at odd hours when you feel hungry, all that sweat, control and handwork goes down the drain. And along with it goes the dream of a flat tummy.
So here are the 5 healthiest snacks that will not only fulfill that ODD-HOUR Craving but will also accelerate your journey towards a flat tummy.
1. Makhana (lotus seeds): This is the healthiest snack and you can literally munch on it as much as you want.They are high in protein, gluten free, antioxidant, anti aging low fat, high fiber,has very high nutritional values along with a lot of health benefits. Makhanas can be eaten raw or roasted.You can add dry spices to make it tasty. Blackpepper can be excellent choice to accelerate weight loss.
2. Dry fruits– When hungry; once in day, a fistfull of dryfruits is suggested to eat. Dry fruits helps to fight colestrol, are a good source of energy, contains good fats that is required for the body and are also tasty, healthy and fulfilling.If eaten right, they can be the best for reducing weight.
Almonds in the morning, Raisins and Dried Figs during lunch, Pistachio and Walnuts should be added in your daily diet for weight loss. Eat them in moderation for reducing belly fat and avoid cashew nuts.
3. Fruits– Almost any fruit is going to make a great snack. Fruits are natural Super-foods with immense benefits that helps in weight loss.They are high in fiber and contains natural sugar which is essential for the body.
Watermelon, Apple, Green Apple, Guava, Oranges, Pears, Pomegranate, Kiwi, Papaya & Avocados can be included in your snacks as they are rich in Natural Fiber, Natural sugar, Healthy and Keeps you Hydrated.
You can also add Berries with your fruits or eat them as a separate snack. Berries like Strawberry, Blueberry & Blackberry are rich in Antioxidants, they are Anti Aging and Detoxifying Agent. They keeps you looking fresh and also solves the purpose of keeping hunger at bay for longer duration.
4. Oatmeals: Oatmeals are considered one of the Healthiest snack on Earth. They are High in Fiber, Rich in minerals, very low on calories, accelerates Weight Loss and also can be cooked in numerous tasty ways. It’s a complete meal, rich in Minerals, Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids and essential Fatty acids.If you are not eating it, you are surely missing out on the best food for good health.
5. Dark chocolate: Got a sweet tooth? Dark Chocolates might help.. Add On..Its also a Healthy Snack!
Now savor your favorite chocolate without any guilt. Studies have found out that eating dark chocolates accelerates metabolism, stabilizes blood sugar level, controls appetite, reduce cravings and helps in Weight Loss.
Caution: Eat in small quantity because you know excess of anything can be bad…;)